28 June 2012

four years of marriage has been this fun

wed

Truly, I think this picture from our wedding reception really expresses the fun I've had being with Robbie for the past five and a half years. 

Today's our fourth wedding anniversary. Robbie woke up this morning with a fever of 101 that lasted much of the day, so plans were put off and we had a low-key night with a nice dinner and a milkshake (for me). And now we're going to bed (seriously). But sometimes, when your life is normally non-stop moving and shaking, a quiet night in and going to bed at nine pm with the one you love the most is pretty much the best thing ever.

6 comments:

  1. And it was a very fun party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I love this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad it has been a fun four years. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete