26 March 2012

like a boss

Picture 2

I finally got my race pictures from a few weeks ago, and they certainly didn't disappoint. I apparently have an affinity for making gestures when I run by a camera:

run_2
(I believe that third pose was after I ran by the Titanic memorial on the waterfront—or I'm channeling Corky St. Clair? I am dying.)

Then... the flapping:

Photobucket

Finally, the shrug/scream/nervous girl in front of me:

run

I have no explanation for any of these, except that running for that long makes you feel a little funny after a while. 

11 comments:

  1. i straight up laughed out loud at the flapping gif. that's awesome hannah!

    and p.s.. i know we'd be good friends in real life jut because of your rad post titles.. hello andy samberg! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really digging your v signs in front of the capitol building. very richard nixon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about you - and your running pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one with the peace signs in front of the Capitol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome.
    @megan - YES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great photos! You look like you're having fun and absolutely living in the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are hilarious! (& thanks for your comment on my last post. & we do need to get together sometime! it's been years now.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These. Are. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hold on—THERE'S A TITANIC MEMORIAL?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:09 PM

    LOVE these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I saw this I thought it was like, "PROOF!" as in - yeah, yeah, I did just run that race and here is my photo as proof.

    ReplyDelete