13 December 2010

The view from our front door at approximately 12:32 am


The flakes may be few, but it's sticking and it finally feels like Christmas is coming next week.
(Spoken like a true Californian who has never had a white Christmas.)
(Robbie couldn't care less and is sleeping while I stare out the window.)
(But he did make tons of Christmas cookies before he got in bed and it feels so festive here.)
(I'm just really excited.)

6 comments:

  1. It does look Christmasy!! Wish you were here with the cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are we all doing awake??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish for a white christmas ..
    i dont think california will grant it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your type gets smaller and smaller the more explanation you give. I also love snow at Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes! the snow was magical last night, and mark couldn't have cared less. but it's cool because i cared plenty for the both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we went to bed just as it was starting to come down and i was sooooo excited for morning. sadly, there wasn't anything left by morning. oh well. maybe more this weekend?

    ReplyDelete