14 December 2010

The boys, the boys


As promised, the Just Dance: Boy Band edition. Perhaps this will only be funny to you if you know Eli, Matt, Hunter, or Robbie. As a point of reference, Hunter (next to Robbie) was wasting the competition. The spin at the 1:10 mark is really great and whatever they're doing at 1:55 is pretty funny too. I think the whole thing is funny buuuuut maybe you had to be there. Also, I strongly recommend this game to anyone who has a Wii (aka Phoebe and Bonny [so I can play it over Christmas]).

12 comments:

  1. i had to close my office door so people didn't hear me laughing. thoughts: eli has all the moves. matt hates dancing or he is a robot? robbie's little smile/laugh is so funny. hunter is super into it, and killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did they plan their outfits beforehand?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know!! and their heights??

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1:55 is the BEST! Ok what the HECK is this game? I am so out of touch! Would I like it, being the dancing fool that I am? Do they have a dancing fool level that goes super fast?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha. this is great. HOW did you get hunter to do this? and the song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, wish I had been there! Looks like they are enjoying themselves anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. best part of my day.
    thank you boys for your moves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really though. Hunter's suddenly not an Anderson? That game rules. I thought babies were the best at it but apparently grown men are. Look at all your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hannah - we do own it - and it is fab in groups. for ellas bday party we had 12 girls in complete sync playing it. my only issue is annika's new fave song is "if you wanna be my lover" .

    we also have volume 2 and have yet to get the broadway one - maybe for christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes! bonny, please bring it for christmas! i think it would be a blast. i love the wii. so much.

    and that song was my favorite when i was like 12. annika's only what, 6 years younger than that? she'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh. i love this. so classic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is hilarious even on video! i seriously wish i could have been there. but if I would have been there, I probably would have been playing as well and would have probably won! robbie is definitely my favorite one, although the guy next to him is pretty amazing too.

    ReplyDelete