Family Christmas card photos with a Rudolph nose.

Husbands inadvertently looking like a boy band while playing Just Dance on Wii. (Video forthcoming.)
We have a really good time with our friends we've made on the Hill. It feels a little bit like college sometimes because most of our friends live within walking distance of our house, which is awesome because you can plan last-minute get-togethers to play with Legos and the Wii. (On second thought, that sounds more like elementary school than it does like college, but whatever.) Another thing that feels like college is that a lot of our gatherings revolve around sweet foods, which means I've gone to bed having only eaten cookies for dinner about three or four times this month. Oops.
Now if all of our college friends would just move out here to join the fun (or at least come and visit, hint hint)... then we'd be on a roll.



cute, cute, cute! I love those antlers. Man, I wanna be in your ward. This looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteamanda, you should definitely move here. only 1.5 years of law school left, right? :)
ReplyDeleteI like the picture of you in the santa headband on that other blog that I creeper follow. That's how dedicated I am to knowing what's going on in your life. Creepy or charming?
ReplyDeletecharming.
ReplyDeleteplus, i subscribe to my own comments so that i can comment immediately after you do. creepy or charming?
ReplyDeleteflattering picture!
ReplyDeletehaha, i loved how we all wore that red nose. what a hit!
I hope you are treasuring these years and these friends.
ReplyDeleteSoon you will be part of middle America and all its attendant enui!!
Haha your mom's comment made me laugh. Why not have your cake and eat it to FOREVER?!?!
ReplyDelete*too (fail) that's what I get for laughing
ReplyDeleteso mom - what exactly is this middle america and why the enui?
ReplyDeleterobs got moves.
ReplyDeletei want to be your neighbor. do i have to bring a husband? i would need to acquire one first ..
Charming and Awesome. Plus now I know the key to your powers.
ReplyDelete