It's almost lunch time so I better stop thinking about hot dogs
If you're in Provo right now, do me a favor and get a J-Dawg in my honor for lunch and top it off with a Fresh Lime from Ripple's. I could really use some of that right now.
No one knows about Ripple's Fresh Lime! (Unless of course you went to high school a block away, like me!) I'm so impressed that you appreciate their goodness.
wah! j-dawgs! I am crying right now. I love j-dawgs so much.
ReplyDeleteNo one knows about Ripple's Fresh Lime! (Unless of course you went to high school a block away, like me!) I'm so impressed that you appreciate their goodness.
ReplyDeleteMmmm. We make Fresh Limes all the time. Ripple's reminds me of my favorite church movie "The Phone Call." Why, oh why is it not on YouTube yet?
ReplyDeleteIt's true - everyone does have a story. What is important is recognizing that everyone does have a story - and we need to hear it!!
ReplyDeleteahhhhhhh. i've been dying for a fresh lime. now i want a j-dawg too.
ReplyDeleteFYI: simple syrup + club soda + limes = Ripple's fresh lime
ReplyDeleteAlso: simple syrup + club soda + pink "My Little Pony" = Y Sparkle.
ReplyDelete