26 June 2014

some firsts

22/52
● ● ● 
25 May 2014 
First time in a swing—just as awesome as one would imagine it would be.

23/52
● ● ● 
7 June 2014 
First time in the tub at the house I grew up in

24/52
● ● ● 
12 June 2014 
First time visiting Grandma Mary's house!

25/52
● ● ● 
20 June 2014 
First time swimming at the neighbors' pool that we all swam in as kids

26/52
● ● ● 
22 June 2014 
First time eating zucchini and seriously loving every second of it—watching Rhoda eat has become everyone's favorite pastime around here. Still trying to decide if you need to be related to her to truly enjoy it...

As it turns out I'm not really that great at committing to any kind of structured project when it comes to blogging, especially if I suddenly go out of town for two months. I've been great at keeping up with taking pictures of Rhoda each week, but not especially good ones, and definitely not with our SLR. But I've kept it up all things considered, thanks to my mom being the grandma-razzi (she took a few of the pictures in this set). Halfway through the year already, which is kind of hard to believe!

4 comments:

  1. She is the smiliest baby I've ever seen. And everyone loves a baby eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are loving being here with Miss Rhoda - it will be tough to have their time here end!! So we will just enjoy it all the more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a quiet minute to catch up on blogs. Super cute, Rhoda! I am so happy that I was able to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to see what Rhoda's up to (I imagine I would enjoy watching Rhoda eat)! The bath picture is too cute. These are also a fun look at the future for me--to get a sense of what I'll be doing with my little guy in five months or so!

    ReplyDelete