● ● ●
3 July 2014
Another trip to Will Rogers for some beach time. Rhoda's reactions to the squishy sand and the waves rolling in are pretty much priceless.
Summer is really flying by, and I don't know whether to be happy or sad about that. We have really been having a great time in California and even though there are lots of days jam-packed with activities, there are still quite a few where we just hang out at home with nothing on the agenda. I have a few things on my California bucket list left to do before we leave in a couple weeks (stock up on See's! grab a sodie at Fair Oaks Pharmacy! eat some donuts! go swimming! finally visit the Getty!) and it seems like there's a lot I still want to do with very little time to do it in, and yet the weeks aren't going by fast enough till we get to see Robbie again and I spend a lot of time just looking at the calendar wishing it was July 25th. There I go again, not enjoying the moment. But in the meantime, at least I'm going to the beach as much as possible before it's no longer an easy option.

We are certainly loving having you here!!
ReplyDelete