09 July 2012

and the living's easy

saltair

grandpa_unclepaul

grandma_grandpa_camping

terrills

mom_joan_alice

dad_firework

grandpa_shop

fran_mom

mom_fishing

mom_grandma

phoebe_bonny

noah

1 // unknown swimmers at Saltair  2 // my Grandpa Clayton and great uncle Paul  3 // Grandma and Grandpa Clayton  4 // Grandma Terrill and my aunt, uncle and dad  5 // my mom and two of her sisters  6 // my dad and some girl  7 // Grandpa Clayton and my uncles at "the shop" (but what does that mean? what was he making?)  8 // my mom and my dad's sister Frances  9 // my mom fishing  10 // my mom and Grandma Terrill  11 // my sisters Phoebe (and cute tummy) and Bonny  12 // my brother Noah

I know some people complain about their parents being on Facebook but I couldn't be more pleased that my parents are on the 'book and that my mom uses it avidly. She posts lots of old family photos and I've been saving my favorites, and I just noticed that most of my favorites just make me feel summer all over.

3 comments:

  1. The "shop" was a machine shop - my dad made airplane parts for the aerospace industry - which was huge back in the day - and most of my brothers spent time working "at the shop." I did some filing there a time or two myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Grandma's shorts in #4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures your mom is doing. Some of my favs are here.

    ReplyDelete