Celebrating three years of wedded bliss today. A few weeks ago someone referred to us as the "newlyweds," which made me laugh. I think that we lost the rights to that title a while ago.
Happy anniversary! I felt that we lost the newlywed title when we had been married for a few months... but maybe that was because we'd known been together for so long. Although, Spencer's dad asked us about a year ago when it was that we were going to stop acting like newlyweds... so may you two be lovey and disgusting to others for a long, long time; no matter how many years!
Happy wed-aversary! It boggles my mind that we've been married three years because it sounds so long but feels so short. Huzzah for being newlyweds (in the best way) as long a possible!
Matt and I just got congratulated yesterday and it has been two years for us and we loved it. (That could be due to the fact that I am still just getting around to changing my name.)
8 years, 3 kids and I still think of Matt and me as newlyweds. Kind of how I still think of myself as perpetually 21 years old, or at the very least I always assume I am the youngest in a group. I plan on getting rid of all mirrors in my house at some point in the next few decades. Deny, deny, deny.
i have to give photo credit to the great kate anderson johnson, who took the polaroids at my wedding that i display in lieu of the "professional" photographs that i hate. she got some great shots and i love her for that.
They used to say that you were a "young married" as long as you had children in Primary. My mom was 52 and still had kids in Primary - and definitely did not feel like a young married!
Congrats to both of you - it was a great day when you got married - we love you both!
congrats!...cree and I hope we're still called newlyweds til we're old and gray.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it. Crazy! It's been two years since I visited you guys in Paris. time is a flying.
ReplyDeleteyou are totally still newlyweds. at least i see ben and i as newlys and we've also been married three years.
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary you crazy kids.
A very happy day to the two of you!
ReplyDeletei've heard your newlyweds till you have kiddos. but i'm hoping that is not completely true! happy hamillversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! I felt that we lost the newlywed title when we had been married for a few months... but maybe that was because we'd known been together for so long. Although, Spencer's dad asked us about a year ago when it was that we were going to stop acting like newlyweds... so may you two be lovey and disgusting to others for a long, long time; no matter how many years!
ReplyDeletehappy happy to you! gorgeous wedding pic!
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy wed-aversary! It boggles my mind that we've been married three years because it sounds so long but feels so short. Huzzah for being newlyweds (in the best way) as long a possible!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteAfter a year of marriage, I feel like a veteran. I can only imagine the wisdom you've gained in those two extra years.
ReplyDeleteMatt and I just got congratulated yesterday and it has been two years for us and we loved it. (That could be due to the fact that I am still just getting around to changing my name.)
ReplyDeletehave a happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary! I remember that day like it was yesterday. It was a great day.
ReplyDeleteI think in Mormondom you will be newlyweds until you have children.
ReplyDeletewhoa gorgeous pic. happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteCheers to the happy couple!
ReplyDelete8 years, 3 kids and I still think of Matt and me as newlyweds. Kind of how I still think of myself as perpetually 21 years old, or at the very least I always assume I am the youngest in a group. I plan on getting rid of all mirrors in my house at some point in the next few decades. Deny, deny, deny.
i have to give photo credit to the great kate anderson johnson, who took the polaroids at my wedding that i display in lieu of the "professional" photographs that i hate. she got some great shots and i love her for that.
ReplyDeletethat is awesome hannah! btw, i'm trying to find decent places for wedding dresses. Where did you get yours and any suggestions on places to look?
ReplyDeleteThey used to say that you were a "young married" as long as you had children in Primary. My mom was 52 and still had kids in Primary - and definitely did not feel like a young married!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to both of you - it was a great day when you got married - we love you both!
i love your love!
ReplyDeleteWahoo for 3 years!! Congrats!
ReplyDelete