Someone just knocked on our door, and I was in my pajamas, so I threw on some jeans and ran to the door and no one was there by the time I opened it. FREAKY. No answering doors while husband is gone. Instead, I will hide in my bed with a bowl of ice cream and watch
Unico in the Island of Magic. On YouTube.
What, that wasn't your favorite movie as a kid?
(Update: Okay, this movie is much weirder than I remember. Haha.)
I never understood the allure of Unico!!
ReplyDeleteBut I do understand being alone and getting spooked!
yeah turns out it was kind of ridiculous. sad. hahaha.
ReplyDeleteYou could have borrowed my DVD. Or we could have watched it together here. OR, I could have told you how annoying that stupid cat's voice was! I'm not even going to watch the clip you posted because it will just be in my head all day.
ReplyDeleteBut I still love the ending. "I'll be your frieeeeeend"
i am totally going to watch it.
ReplyDeleteI...uhh...never watch anime. That stuff is for nerds.
ReplyDelete