02 June 2010

"Here you are, sonny--a little something for the ol' sweet tooth"


I have a sweet tooth the size of Texas. Don't believe me? Ask my dentist. Just kidding--I've never had a cavity, and I haven't been to the dentist in almost 3 years so I don't know what the state of my teeth is. (OMG why am I telling you guys all this??!)

Anyway, I guess I have no shame. I love candy. I love ice cream. I love Fla-Vor-Ice. (Actually, I prefer Otter Pops, but Fla-Vor-Ice was what they had at the store on Monday.) I love anything high in HFCS. (I'm actually really trying to tone that one down. I've got problems with corn propaganda.) I love anything gummy. I love discovering new candy, like PRETZEL M&M'S!! I JUST saw them last night and I thought, "GENIUS!"

The days of "eat whatever I want without consequences" are slowly coming to a close. But I still like to take a walk down the candy aisle and hold up candies that I want to buy to Robbie while he laughs and shakes his head. Yet I still persist.

(quote via)

7 comments:

  1. oh geez. i found these a few weeks ago. and i really wish i hadn't. but pretzels are fat free, right? so that's like a half fat M&M? basically a diet pill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:50 AM

    Also found these a few weeks back. Ate the whole bag. The only thing they need to do now is bring back Crispy M&Ms (which I discovered you can order from Germany).

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Pretty girl, friend of yours?"

    "It came with de frame."

    I love that you know that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ashley, now that you mention it, i am 99% sure this has come up in conversation before. "hans... a fine christian name."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you get your sweet tooth from me.

    But I go to the dentist all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sweet tooth is becoming a problem too. I'm trying to force myself to eat normal meals, but I always end up making cake or pie or eating a whole bar of chocolate . . . right now I'm trying to use up all my baking supplies so I'll stop. baking.

    ReplyDelete