I hope this is a picture of the actual moment wherein he declared his endless/undying love for you. Cause I think that mustache makes you a keeper. Just sayin.
I may just have to pull this picture off your blog and keep it on my desktop so I will have something to refer to whenever I talk about one of the coolest couples I know : )
awwwwwwww i love it. congrats on 3 years of declared love!! i remember all our dates- dec 16 first kiss jan 30 first i love you feb 2 declared let's just get married- and i said hmmm wow. let me think about it and went and called my mom and said he's a freak!!! how could he say that?! i should have done a mustache to see if that sped up the process even more. j/k. y'all are adorable. i got carried away. this comment is too long.
I actually don't remember what day or under what circumstances Matt first said those immortal words. I do remember that I said them to him before he did to me. I remember my first date with him, though...February 6, 2002, and we got engaged on either August 28 or 29 of 2003 (never remember which one).
I hope this is a picture of the actual moment wherein he declared his endless/undying love for you. Cause I think that mustache makes you a keeper. Just sayin.
ReplyDeletetoo cute. stop it.
ReplyDeleteAh, young love!! (It's the best!)
ReplyDeleteI love that you remember! I remember when Ryan first told me he loved me too.
ReplyDeleteAlso, this picture is priceless.
I may just have to pull this picture off your blog and keep it on my desktop so I will have something to refer to whenever I talk about one of the coolest couples I know : )
ReplyDeletecutesie
ReplyDeleterobbie looks like a baby!! little baby robbie. cool hair.
ReplyDeleteaww this is a really cute pic! you look great with a mustache.
ReplyDeleteawwwwwwww i love it. congrats on 3 years of declared love!! i remember all our dates- dec 16 first kiss jan 30 first i love you feb 2 declared let's just get married- and i said hmmm wow. let me think about it and went and called my mom and said he's a freak!!! how could he say that?! i should have done a mustache to see if that sped up the process even more. j/k. y'all are adorable. i got carried away. this comment is too long.
ReplyDeleteCutiez!
ReplyDeleteI actually don't remember what day or under what circumstances Matt first said those immortal words. I do remember that I said them to him before he did to me. I remember my first date with him, though...February 6, 2002, and we got engaged on either August 28 or 29 of 2003 (never remember which one).
Robbie and Hannah...MFEO.
i want to say i took this. hopefully its true. maybe its not. i dont remember. but i DO remember us talking about this love in our mirrored room!
ReplyDelete