01 February 2010

Just because I'm losing doesn't mean I'm lost


!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about the LOST season premiere tomorrow. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh my face off at these LOST valentines that Becca shared on Google Reader. I can't even pick a favorite. Probably Desmond or Sawyer. Or Jack and Locke. See my dilemma? I choose Desmond because, well, who doesn't love the man?

6 comments:

  1. I am so Excited for Lost.

    And those Valentines are awesome! I want them all. I am laughing about the Locke ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can barely contain our excitement.

    Oh yeah, and apparently Meg and I were at the same screening of "Breaking Away" a few years ago. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like them!! I am also glad that we are best friends now, united by Des.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some funny valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are sooo good.

    ReplyDelete