Okay, the first time I took the quiz, my name was Lightbulb. And I thought that was funny. So I took the quiz again, and it came up as a different name, and I repeated it like 10 times and they were always different. Whatevs.
And, at the risk of my dear friend Chris Crosby hating me for saying this, I totally hate Jack! He's been going downhill for so long. Let's flash back to 1977 again, shall we? And not a moment too soon.
Because I LOVE that that was the name he came up with for himself. Every time they refer to LaFleur I laugh a little bit. Out loud. It doesn't get old for me.
Neither does Lost.
And--it's moody Jack's fault that Ben lost his innocence, so, I don't like him either. Although I guess it's also Sayid's fault for shooting him, and yet I still like Sayid. Make that love Sayid.
He's my favorite, especially since Charlie was killed off.
ReplyDeleteI don't even know who Sawyer is!
ReplyDeleteI am so out of it.
My mom had the same nickname as you!
ReplyDeleteHe is so hot. I have never liked Jack and always wanted more Sawyer.
ReplyDeleteOkay, the first time I took the quiz, my name was Lightbulb. And I thought that was funny. So I took the quiz again, and it came up as a different name, and I repeated it like 10 times and they were always different. Whatevs.
ReplyDeleteAnd, at the risk of my dear friend Chris Crosby hating me for saying this, I totally hate Jack! He's been going downhill for so long. Let's flash back to 1977 again, shall we? And not a moment too soon.
I don't like Jack either, too moody.
ReplyDeleteSawyer--don't you mean LaFleur?
ReplyDeleteBecause I LOVE that that was the name he came up with for himself. Every time they refer to LaFleur I laugh a little bit. Out loud. It doesn't get old for me.
Neither does Lost.
And--it's moody Jack's fault that Ben lost his innocence, so, I don't like him either. Although I guess it's also Sayid's fault for shooting him, and yet I still like Sayid. Make that love Sayid.