Your hair looks great. And I had to look at the picture for quite some time because I thought someone was on your back. funny.
Hahaha so fun! We did that last year... were you at that party?
I would be screaming with laughter and excitement, all while throwing up from motion-sickness. Fun times!
That looked fun!
that video of you will never not be funny.
What is amazing is that thing is still around! So fun.
I'd like to publicly apologize for posting the video of Robbie, because apparently I didn't hear him (or chose not to hear him, but I really don't remember) ask me not to blog it. But it was just so funny that he hit the ground. Twice.
Girl, you so cra-zy. Crazy, I say.
I watched these videos more than once and laughed really hard every time. Thanks for that. I really want to go on that human sling shot.
I have to admit I laughed on the one with Robbie also. It looks like so much fun though.
nicolitalia's is pizza club approved, good choice.And nice calves...
OMG i was so scared for you! i thought your going to fly out into the forest!
hannah i dont comment on blogs.... but i cant resist - this does not look safe. and your hair looks fantastic.--heather
Your hair looks great.
ReplyDeleteAnd I had to look at the picture for quite some time because I thought someone was on your back. funny.
Hahaha so fun! We did that last year... were you at that party?
ReplyDeleteI would be screaming with laughter and excitement, all while throwing up from motion-sickness. Fun times!
ReplyDeleteThat looked fun!
ReplyDeletethat video of you will never not be funny.
ReplyDeleteWhat is amazing is that thing is still around! So fun.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to publicly apologize for posting the video of Robbie, because apparently I didn't hear him (or chose not to hear him, but I really don't remember) ask me not to blog it. But it was just so funny that he hit the ground. Twice.
ReplyDeleteGirl, you so cra-zy.
ReplyDeleteCrazy, I say.
I watched these videos more than once and laughed really hard every time. Thanks for that. I really want to go on that human sling shot.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit I laughed on the one with Robbie also. It looks like so much fun though.
ReplyDeletenicolitalia's is pizza club approved, good choice.
ReplyDeleteAnd nice calves...
OMG i was so scared for you! i thought your going to fly out into the forest!
ReplyDeletehannah i dont comment on blogs.... but i cant resist - this does not look safe. and your hair looks fantastic.
ReplyDelete--heather