25 September 2014

the portrait project that never ends

35/52
● ● ● 
29 August 2014
First Gulf Coast experience. Not as fun as big Atlantic/Pacific waves but she was okay with it.

36/52
● ● ● 
8 September 2014 (technically not week 36 by one day but oh well)
The cheesiest.

37/52
● ● ● 
14 September 2014 
Umm... I can't. She's suddenly looking so big.

38/52
● ● ● 
18 September 2014 
Playing her new favorite game—trying to pull everything out of her crib through the bars (and it suddenly just occurred to me, why don't I put ALL of her toys in the crib and then she'll be entertained for hours?)


Well, one picture with the "real" camera is good enough for this month, I guess. 

2 comments:

  1. So glad you posted - have been missing my "Rhoda fix!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in there with granny babs -- I've missed you and Rhoda (and Robbie, too, of course). Rhoda's got quite the range of charming looks, there. The cheesy grin was awesome.

    ReplyDelete