11 November 2013

thank heaven for little girls

IMG_9473
IMG_9472
IMG_9475
● ● ●
Rhoda Primrose Hamill
born Sunday, November 3rd at 1:58 pm
7 lbs 13 oz, 20 inches long
● ● ●

I have a one week old child. I'm still a little bit baffled by this. And I know I used to hear people say how different their babies look after a week and it's sad how fast they grow and I didn't believe it, but I'm looking at these pictures now and realizing how completely different she looks now. Sigh. They grow old so fast.

Our birth experience was lovely and amazing and hard and looking back it sort of seems like it was all a dream. The past week has felt like a dream too. We are three now, and can't imagine it any other way.

IMG_9494

14 comments:

  1. you guys looks great for having a one week old! rhoda is darling and I'm so, so happy for you three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try imagining how I feel being the grandma - I remember clearly the day you were born!! Time passes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I am so happy for you three. And your first family picture is so wonderful. I can't wait to hear the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I can't imagine it any other way" That is the magic of it. So happy for you and Robbie and your sweet little Rhoda Primrose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get over the fact that she was born at 2pm on a Sunday afternoon. So casual and relaxed of Miss Rhoda. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness -- could there be a more darling baby? And you look astonishingly fresh and rested in that picture. Yay for three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! She looks darling and Rhoda is a fabulous name. Way to go, you two.

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww congratulations.. she is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is lovely! And I am in love with her name!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhh! Rhoda is such a beauty. Congratulations to your family of three!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this family picture. Also Rhoda and Cora both have flower middle names. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Such an ADORABLE baby girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So happy for all three of you! What a darling little baby and what a great family. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete