27 October 2013
four miles for forty weeks
Today we were planning on meeting up with Robbie's grandpa for a little bit at Arlington Cemetery because he had flown out with a group of fellow World War II vets on an Honor Flight, but thanks to the Marine Corps Marathon it took us like an hour to drive there instead of 15 minutes and then we had to park by the Mall and walk over the bridge. Long story short we ended up walking four miles and I was wearing a pair of moccasins which in hindsight wasn't the greatest idea but I guess this is what you do once your due date comes and goes and you start walking everywhere in your fair city to get the party started. But the weather has been nothing short of amazing and the leaves are really starting to look incredible so I really have no reason to complain. Robbie also told me that he always wanted to remember how I looked today and that made me feel really sentimental. I will miss being pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sure the walked did some good - as in moving eventual labor along!! We are excited!!
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing better than waiting for that first baby to arrive! So excited for Lil Hamm
ReplyDeleteCongrats on making it to 40! If you're anything like me it will soon be 41! For your sake though, I hope not. I want to see this kid!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so great Hannah! Mark asks me almost every day if I've heard anything from you and then we launch into a discussion of how excited we are for you guys! You are days away! xx
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your exciting news. btw you look great!!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Robbie. Pretty girl!
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou look so great!! Being overdue can be very emotionally draining. Hang in there! Can't wait to hear the news...
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous for being 40 weeks! Good for you for enjoying it, and I love that Robbie said that. I did a little "awww" in my head. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute. I loved being pregnant too, and miss it!
ReplyDeleteHey Hannah! Hoping all is well with you! I keep checking your Facebook/blog for an update... if your baby is just being a slow cooker, I am totally right there with you girl! My due date was 10/20... still no little guy. I have a NST tomorrow and scheduled induction for Wednesday (which I'm hoping we'll have to cancel). Anyway just wanted you to know I am thinking of you and hoping for safety and health for you guys! You look INCREDIBLE ps.
ReplyDelete