01 April 2013

this is my life

elephants

I feel bad because I don't blog very much anymore. To be fair, I don't really have much to say these days, and the things I do have to say I mostly post on Instagram or Twitter. I don't even have any recent pictures to illustrate the haps except for this grainy photo of a bunch of elephants parading around DC a couple of weeks ago. 

So, micro-blogging is to blame, as well as the fact that my life is kind of boring, and that it's still too cold to get out and do stuff. There was a hint of spring this morning so I went out for a run and enjoyed the sunshine, but I just now looked outside and saw raindrops on the window and debris flying by from the wind that just suddenly appeared. Come on, spring!

I also have a new job that mostly consists of me spending time on the internet and writing posts on another blog, so I don't really have a desire to blog in my spare time too. I have been making a habit of listing potential post topics in my head that I can turn into a post later on this blog but then I usually think better of it.

So, now you know. Boooo-ring. 

9 comments:

  1. Some of us love even the boring aspects of your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. Meeee toooo. Just FYI, it looks like I'm probably moving to Bowie in May and quitting my job to blog freelance. SO we should do lunch since that's what boring people do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoa! we'll be in the same stake then!! :) and yes to lunch. i was sorta salivating over your shake shack pictures yesterday.

      Delete
  3. Hahahaha. Yes, you are so boring Hannah. You seriously kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. like manna form heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:06 PM

    That's it. We're moving back to help you stop being so boring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you post way more than I do, if that's any consolation ;)

    ReplyDelete