04 March 2013

forgotten treasures

IMG_8217
IMG_8218
IMG_8219
IMG_8220
IMG_8221
IMG_8222
IMG_8223

I have been backing up old photos from my phone onto my computer for the past few months and for whatever reason they don't magically organize themselves into chronologically-ordered folders, so I forgot that I had some funny family pictures buried deep in my folders left over from our New Year's trek to Monrovia. My sisters and I must not stay up late very often because the weird sister poses seem to happen every year. And on the same piano bench too?

Here are a couple of good ones of all the Terrill sibs and my poor parents squished by us on the couch.

IMG_0245
IMG_0246

Isn't it weird to think that once upon a time it just used to be the eight of us? And now there are like 25 of us? My parents and older siblings probably think it's weirder than I do because I don't actually really remember when it was just eight of us (since my sister got married when I was five). 

Anyway, my family is awesome. Can't wait till we all get together again!

3 comments:

  1. I can't either!! We do know how to have a good time! And I'm remembering when it was the 2 of us, then the 3, 4 of us, then a long hiatus and the 5 of us and another long hiatus and the 6, 7, 8 of us. It's been a journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures- I had forgotten about them, too!
    BTW when did my hair get to be so dark?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pictures with the sisters, and I think it is nice that you have the family pictures. I think my younger kids will be much like you in that they will not really remember when it was "just" the 12 of us!

    ReplyDelete