That blogging break was unintentional. I'm sorry. I didn't know it at the time but I was busy prioritizing things that I thought were important, and I think they still are/were important but I let a lot of other things slide through the cracks. The lack of blogging and general lack of desire to come up with anything was just kind of a manifestation of all of those things. But I think I'm ready for my comeback. Do you forgive me?
I have more things to say but I'll just leave you with these three things to think about:
- the Erasure Pandora station is the bomb
- I CANNOT WAIT for the Olympics to start tonight. I've been thinking about it all day.
- this is my mother in-law examining some, er, festive fabric that we found at Joann's on Monday night:
Discuss.
I'm still dying over that fabric. What the what?!
ReplyDeleteI can.not wait for the olympics.
and
don't ever leave us again okay?
I'm going to try the Erasure pandora station. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWould a skirt made from that fabric be inappropriate for work?
ReplyDeleteI'm picturing leading the music in church while wearing a dress made from that fabric and trying very hard not to laugh out loud and disrupt my office.
checking out that station, stat. olympics on the brain so bad over here. and that fabric would probably be useful for families that make matching pajama pants for everyone at christmas.
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of serious when I'd like you to purchase a half yard of that for me. Also, I never listen to pandora but I might start.
ReplyDeleteI have been counting down to the Olympics for a month now, and I especially loved watching the trials! That fabric made my jaw drop and my mind scan through potential uses for it... none have surfaced yet. Guess what!? I'm moving to DC soonish. Would you mind if pick your brain about it sometime?
ReplyDeletep.s. This is Amanda Maero, from your BYU days... yes, I have been reading your blog for years and years!
ReplyDeletePlease tell me that she bought the whole roll of that fabric. I'll pay big money for a couple yards of that. I see some awesome jammies made from that!
ReplyDeleteI had to look up that fabric's name and it's called, "Hurry Down the Chimney". So classy and awesome!
ReplyDeleteThat fabric is capital-A Amazing! Also, I really enjoy your blog. Thanks for posting.
ReplyDeletechecking out the pandora now.
ReplyDeleteWow. Someone got paid money to design that fabric. Also the Olympics. Also I miss you.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for the Olympics tonight toooo! I'm kind of annoyed that the NY Times has already posted photos of the opening ceremony on the home page, but trying to resist looking at them so I can be surprised tonight!
ReplyDeleteAlso, that fabric is GREAT.
give diane a hug for me!! Love the fabric too - it has potential!
ReplyDelete