(really, a flattering picture of both of us—from a road trip to San Francisco in 2007)
Robbie and I are spending much of the weekend driving to Kentucky and hanging out with our old friends Kyle and Veronica, and our new friend Cora (their baby). We haven't been on a good long drive in a while—we drove cross-country in a U-Haul three years ago and that was the last drive we've done that was longer than three hours—so we're a bit out of practice. But we've got some hot tunes and a fresh batch of cookies to accompany us, so I think we'll quite enjoy exploring West Virginia and Kentucky from our rental car. (Or we won't, but we've got friends to look forward to, so I'm not mad.)
I'll be back with a full report next week! I've been meaning to have something awesome to talk about 'round these parts, and I think this trip will be just the thing.
Save travels!
ReplyDeleteAnd by "save" I meant.. "safe." Oy.
ReplyDelete