08 November 2011

waking up before 8 am makes me feel so productive

Who knew??

6 comments:

  1. I agree! I have a love hate relationship with daylight savings time. Hate it because it gets dark so early -- love it because I wake up at 6:30 feeling refreshed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! i have had SUCH a hard time waking up in the dark mornings prior to this week. i don't mind as much the darkness at 5 pm because i'm a bit of a night owl anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This week I've been waking up at about 6 (it's usually 6:30 or 7 most days), and I've felt SO good! The light makes me so happy and I'm up and at 'em now. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. but sleeping in until nine feels sooo good.

    (coming from the gal that has had her alarm clock set at 5:45 nearly every morning for the last 8 years.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't feel productive, but waking up before 8 has totally made me feel less lazy. and more hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel quite productive when I wake up after 8 a.m. because it means I took a nap!

    ReplyDelete