06 September 2011

it's all video, video, video

Here's a video that I made of video clips that we [mostly Robbie] took on our trip. We're still figuring out the video settings on the camera so it's not super great quality.

Is it cliché to make a video about Iceland and have the soundtrack be a Sigúr Rós song? If loving this song is wrong, then I don't want to be right. [Rest assured—this is indeed my last post about Iceland.]



Also, I know that my TA Justin from my old film classes reads this blog from time to time—Justin, I'm sorry that I apparently learned nothing in TMA 185.

[Or, if you're feeling like you don't have time for a ten minute video—here's some Icelandic sheep.]

12 comments:

  1. i love it. well done, hannah! and look at all the green! it's beautiful. i think the little sheep running to the road are my favorite.

    great seeing you last night and finally hearing about iceland in person.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright, that's enough. this is toooo good. it makes me so so so happy. like, tearing up at life happy. don't think for one second loving sigur ros is lame. they're incredible for a reason. i think after thailand i want to go here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the part where Robbie was smiling for the camera then starting laughing and said, "i thought you were taking a picture." And I liked when you were all bundled up in your sleeping bag. The music was perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's totally not cliche to have sigur ros as your background music on your iceland video. :)

    i love this video - you guys captured iceland so brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...your trip looks truly amazing. your video was a nice recap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice video. I love the music.
    I have enjoyed the Iceland posts. It made me want to visit Iceland.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At the beginning when the singing started I thought it was you talking to Robbie. I didn't know you spoke Hopelandic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously SO impressed! with your film making/footage and with the beauty that is iceland! and that song was perfect, by the way. well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it! I have just been eating up all these Iceland posts-- it kind of blows my mind how beautiful it is. (I also really liked your song choice for the sheep video.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I think it's gonna take a lot more to bore us with Iceland posts (judging from your comments as well as my own opinion).

    Awesome video!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great video - some parts reminded me of a green St. George Gorge. Sometimes geology is more similar than we realize.

    I have loved the pictures - but did you get any of the Icelandic people who live there?

    ReplyDelete
  12. My question is whether you had "Roll Out" in your head when you were filming the sheep.

    ReplyDelete