I have three pictures on my nightstand—one of the LA Temple (where we were married), one of my childhood cat Cosmo (who died like 16 years ago), and this picture of me and my dad on my blessing day. These are apparently the top priorities in my life.
Anyway, I wish that my dad lived closer to me (or that I lived closer to him, as the case may be...) because I always enjoy spending time with him and talking about interesting things and learning more about how I want to live my life and what kind of a person I want to be.
A very happy father's day to my own dad and to all the dads out there.
i hugged him for you today!
ReplyDeleteyou will be a good mom hanner.
ReplyDeleteWhaddayaknow? i just figured out who "lemur" is! It was a huggy day yesterday (Mandy's wedding).
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nice remembrance, dear. If you were only here for a little nose nuzzle my day would be perfect.