12 May 2011

red letter day




Today is my little brother Noah's birthday. Over the years my mom has posted photos from their 40+ years of marriage and last night when I couldn't sleep, I went through about 15 years or so of posts to look at pictures of my family. I think my favorite picture of Noah that I found is the last one where he's wearing a cape while our family was camping at Yosemite. Anyone who knows my brother (or knew him when he was just a little guy) knows that he loves playing characters, and I really can't think of a time where he wasn't just wearing regular clothes growing up—he has always loved running around in a costume. Maybe that's because my parents only captured the costume moments because they were so funny, but I'm okay with that version of history.

Happy birthday Noah!

3 comments:

  1. Blogger was down last night so I couldn't post - and this morning it will just be a quick one - so thanks!! These are among my faves too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that bottom photo. i wish i was in it. and i wish people would post old photos all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that wall paper? soooo good.

    ReplyDelete