It's my grandma's 91st birthday today. I love looking at old pictures of my grandmas—they were (and are) such beautiful ladies. I hope that I can age that gracefully.
also, my mom pointed out on her blog that this is her graduation picture... from high school. seriously? i seem to have missed out on the grace and beauty that apparently comes with being 18.
She is and was very pretty. I love that picture.
ReplyDeleteLove the dress!!
ReplyDeletei want that dress! and yes she is a beauty.
ReplyDeletei also covet the dress.
ReplyDeletealso, my mom pointed out on her blog that this is her graduation picture... from high school. seriously? i seem to have missed out on the grace and beauty that apparently comes with being 18.
ReplyDeleteI can so tell that you are related! What a beautiful woman.
ReplyDeleteIn Grandma's day school only went to the 11th grade andd Grandma skipped a grade so she is barely 17 in this picture.
ReplyDelete