17 February 2011

Packpack

Lately I have had to bring my laptop to campus (because my new job doesn't have enough money to give me a computer [awesome]) so I've been carrying a backpack. I don't remember the last time I wore a backpack to school. It was probably high school because I usually carried messenger bags and purses in college. The backpack has made me feel more collegiate, like I fit in with my fellow students.

But I'm not wearing a tube top and leggings, and that's where the fitting in ends.

4 comments:

  1. Tube top and leggings?! Whaaat?

    I can't even imagine any sane person wearing that outfit to class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I carried a pack-pack in college (beck-peck). Still have it actually, pretty battered now though. Didn't your back hurt with messenger bags and purses?

    Occasionally I have considered switching from purse to backpack. So much more comfortable. Maybe I could find one of those old canvas drawstring ones like we had in middle school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. clarification, the *mini* canvas drawstring ones are what I am thinking of. With the top flap that buckles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the straps that zip together to make it into a purse (I assume). Final comment

    ReplyDelete