The weather was so nice this Friday. I pretended it wasn't February, and that it would last. (It didn't.
It snowed last night.)
Julie and I biked over to Lincoln Park on Friday evening and enjoyed the fading sunlight and the babies and the dogs. If you are interested in having a baby or getting a dog, Lincoln Park is the place to be. We saw so many cute kids and awesome dogs that it made my heart hurt, and I'm not really a dog person. There were little groups of tiny dogs all playing with each other, and then a group of big dogs playing with each other. Really funny.
My personal favorite and current obsession are Weimaraners. There were a couple of them at the park and they are so pretty and tall. So we went home and laughed over YouTube videos of
William Wegman's dogs.
Maybe one day (when I have a house and a yard and lots of free time) I'll have a Weimaraner. But they are needy and potentially not cat-friendly and that is kind of a deal-breaker for me. I'll just watch videos of them for the time being.
i'm not really a dog person either, but my husband LOVES those dogs. i keep putting it with excuses with small place, we go out of town often, no time to care for it..etc.. one of these days i'm going to run out of excuses.
ReplyDeletesounds like a great weekend though. we had spring like temps too, and now it's supposed to snow tomorrow. bleh.
i showed those doggies to my sisters and we watched no less than 3 times in a row.
ReplyDeleteMade me think of Girls' Camp!!
ReplyDelete