I am so jealous of this nice spell of weather you guys are having in virginia right now! It was raining sideways and 40 degrees here today! Enjoy the sunshine for me!
I used to have this obsession with Marsha Brady. Like, I would dress up like her on a daily basis. Then my family would make me perform this song for them and I gladly did it. I still remember all the words. True story.
I went through a 70s/Brady Bunch phase in middle school when the parody movies came out. I guess a lot of other 12-year-olds did too. I still occasionally quote Jan, "George...Tropicana!" (George Glass.)
I do love me a Brady Bunch fix now and again!!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous of this nice spell of weather you guys are having in virginia right now! It was raining sideways and 40 degrees here today! Enjoy the sunshine for me!
ReplyDeleteI used to have this obsession with Marsha Brady. Like, I would dress up like her on a daily basis. Then my family would make me perform this song for them and I gladly did it. I still remember all the words. True story.
ReplyDeleteThis obsession stemmed from the fact that I would sit and watch Nick at Night with my mom all the time. I also really like Mary Tyler Moore.
ReplyDeleteI love spring.
ReplyDeleteI forgot about Bobby's sultry bridge. Funny.
I went through a 70s/Brady Bunch phase in middle school when the parody movies came out. I guess a lot of other 12-year-olds did too. I still occasionally quote Jan, "George...Tropicana!" (George Glass.)