24 January 2011

Some Monday inspiration



This video is long, but worth watching. Charity is in our ward (well, unofficially, but her brothers and sisters are) and I had only heard bits and pieces of her story until I watched this video on Saturday night. Pretty amazing (as is her performance at the end of the video), and I am suddenly feeling guilty that I take my life and health for granted.

12 comments:

  1. whoa. thanks, definitely inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um. wow. I am speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh mark and i watched this on sunday and we were like this the whole time-

    :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for that. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watched the whole thing. That is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, am speechless. Thank you for sharing that, Hannah.

    -Kate B. from Monrovia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is incredible. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep. inspiring indeed. what a beautiful and talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i watched that the other night and loved it. cool that you know the family! i was reading an article about charity and the family seems super cool and suuuper accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She was in Forest's area in his mission. Did you hear how her dad died? AND apparently their family is a family of geniuses! They were featured in "MORMONS" by PBS....membs?

    ReplyDelete