14 October 2010

Happy birthday

Let's talk about babies, baby. It was Ida's 2nd birthday on Tuesday and we went to chez Selander to eat cake. Ida's look of horror at her lit birthday cake was exactly the same as it was last year. Proof:


Funny! Also funny is how kids can entertain themselves and those around them for hours just by repeating stuff on command. 


6 comments:

  1. Looks like my kind of party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I watched them.

    I haven't shown them to my kids yet; once I do I'm sure the number of times viewed will skyrocket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one contagious laugh. In my family, we sing as horribly as we can. It's quite horrible but quite hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched them yesterday too. I love me some funny kids eating cake. Nothing beats creepy kid voices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so funny.

    p.s. i want ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. um. cutest creepiest kids ever.

    ReplyDelete