04 October 2010

Fall is here, hear the yell


Saturday I shared a caramel apple with Robbie during General Conference. Last night I ate like ten of Naomi's pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and then had another one for breakfast this morning. Today it's chilly out and I'm wearing boots. Robbie and I talked about building a fire in the fireplace. (Huzzah!)

Is fall here to stay?

P.S. Some new fall music to enjoy.

6 comments:

  1. mmmmm. caramel. apples. are. the. best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't forget sarah's cookies. soo good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all I want right now are pumpkins and caramel apples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It rained today - maybe it will stay cool for a bit.

    We can hope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want a caramel apple too. and i sure hope fall is here to stay. although it was quite an abrupt transition, here anyway. like from 90 degrees one week to 60 degrees the next. but i'm not mad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fall! My feet are getting use to wearing socks again and I ate a caramel apple this weekend too. Huzzah!

    ReplyDelete