13 August 2010

"What would I do without my cell phone?"*

So our friend Adam was sitting in the back seat of our car yesterday and found a Motorola RAZR stuck deep in the seat. A mystery!! We can't figure out who it belongs to because the battery has since died. We thought maybe it belonged to whoever owned the car before Robbie bought it, but the battery was manufactured after 2006 (when he got the car).

So I guess what I'm saying is, if you lost your phone a while ago, I wish that you had mentioned it earlier. And it's at our house if you want it back.

(*Best/worst song ever? You decide.)

7 comments:

  1. Now that's a random mystery. You would think that someone would miss their phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. We had an old RAZR that died and we let the girls use it as a toy. I haven't seen it in awhile...maybe it somehow got left in your car that one time you gave us a ride home? Probably a long shot. Strange things emerge from car seats sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, sarah! that makes more sense than it belonging to someone who was actually using it to make calls at the time. next time we see you i will bring it with me. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a t-mobile phone. if that helps...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always thought that Victor Wooten should stick to playing bass for Bela Fleck. His solo stuff sounds dated after approximately 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't Robbie have a phone like that, right after the mission? He and Carrie shared it or something crazy like that. Funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We bought a car once and two years after we bought it I found a check written to the previous owners for $200 under the dashboard ... the memo said "Wedding gift". Oh ya and there was 20 dollars in cash as well. Find someone with a razor and ask to borrow their charger or battery.

    ReplyDelete