happy anniversary!and while i haven't experienced the marriage, i've experienced the mission - and you're probably right. (: although the mission was pretty fun...
Let me be the first to congratulate you on your 2nd anniversary!! (This is Mom, on Dad's computer - here in hot, dry, desolate Corning CA - a rather nice truck stop with a/c and some pretty good food!)
haha, i am sure that missions are also fun. it's just that mormons love to associate the best two years with missions. you know?
yea! happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!
It has gone by so fast! It was a great day, I remember being so happy!! Still am. That you are in our family, I mean!
CUTE picture! Happy anniversary!
the best two yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears!
happy anniversary!
Happy two years! Celebrate good times, come on!
It's mine and Davis' anniversary today too!
Congratulations! I was going to say the same thing about Kim and Davis haha
IMHO - "I marry Harry overagain?" (If you are going to compose in textese, translate now and then!! lol
i go with 2 year mission.but than again. i havent had 2 year marriage!i love you both!
happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteand while i haven't experienced the marriage, i've experienced the mission - and you're probably right. (: although the mission was pretty fun...
Let me be the first to congratulate you on your 2nd anniversary!! (This is Mom, on Dad's computer - here in hot, dry, desolate Corning CA - a rather nice truck stop with a/c and some pretty good food!)
ReplyDeletehaha, i am sure that missions are also fun. it's just that mormons love to associate the best two years with missions. you know?
ReplyDeleteyea! happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteIt has gone by so fast! It was a great day, I remember being so happy!! Still am. That you are in our family, I mean!
ReplyDeleteCUTE picture! Happy anniversary!
ReplyDeletethe best two yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears!
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy two years! Celebrate good times, come on!
ReplyDeleteIt's mine and Davis' anniversary today too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I was going to say the same thing about Kim and Davis haha
ReplyDeleteIMHO - "I marry Harry overagain?" (If you are going to compose in textese, translate now and then!! lol
ReplyDeletei go with 2 year mission.
ReplyDeletebut than again. i havent had 2 year marriage!
i love you both!