24 May 2010

We had a good weekend.

G-chatting with Robbie:

Chastised!!!!

I guess that I'm isolating my blog-dience when I talk about LOST. But it's all over now. And Robbie slept through most of the finale so of course he can't relate too much.

And I don't have much to say about the weekend. It was good, and I slept a lot. As I mentioned before I've been feeling kind of crummy since we got back from Guatemala and I think the R&R helped. One of the highlights of the weekend was going to the zoo for Robbie's company party. I got to meet all of his coworkers, and GEEZ they are nice. Or Robbie is really nice for talking me up. One of the girls said to me, "You're like a celebrity in our office. I'm SO glad I finally met you." Wow. Maybe I should get a job in his office. The most praise I get around here comes from un-jamming the copier. "Wow! HOW did you DO that?"

Anyway, I love the zoo and I love Robbie's job. Sad thing about the zoo was that the new baby lion at the zoo just died last week. Sad faces all around. We paid our respects at the great cats exhibit. And we watched the pandas sleeping and eating and HOW does that never get old for me?? I just need to know. Pandas sitting like humans... pretty much the funniest thing since cats sitting like humans.

And of course, we spent time with my sister and her family on Saturday and Sunday for lots of food and lots of hours of LOST. OH! Duh. I saw Babies with Eliza. I laughed, I cried. I wanted a baby/cat/goat/rooster of my own. Go see it, post haste. 79 minutes of all babies all the time... better than an afternoon with YouTube.

Did you have an awesome weekend?

8 comments:

  1. ohhhhh i am so jealous! i want to see Babies really really bad. Too bad having a baby makes it hard to go see a movie about babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies was so rad. And probably not very healthy for newly weds...

    ReplyDelete
  3. watching "babies" would probably be good for my psyche after watching "the business of being born," which is supposedly also about babies. yiiiiiiikes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Babies" is definitely more of a heartwarming film than TBoBB.

    That said, I loved TBoBB...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved babies - even reviewed it for our reading blog - even though it's a movie - I'm trying to promote it - might do some good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm definately glad i watched it, but i'd like to see some cuddly babies to even it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm curious if mothers like the movie babies. or new parents. i just wonder if they are already overwhelmed with their own babies and can't find the cuteness adorable enough?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Going to see Babies for the second time today... and I don't even like babies that much! This movie was just undeniably cute!

    ReplyDelete