The Sandlot is one of my favorite movies...ever. I need to buy that one.Nice 'ball.Don't you think that is a nice nickname for cannonball?
"on the laaaaast splash"
I haven't looked at your blog for a while. The pictures are beautiful but I know they capture such a small part of what you experienced. Bravo to you two for having some neat adventures!! Love, Dad
Are you plugging your nose?? So unnecessary.
I have to agree with Courtney.
you made one!!!!!!!!!
The Sandlot is one of my favorite movies...ever. I need to buy that one.
ReplyDeleteNice 'ball.
Don't you think that is a nice nickname for cannonball?
"on the laaaaast splash"
ReplyDeleteI haven't looked at your blog for a while. The pictures are beautiful but I know they capture such a small part of what you experienced. Bravo to you two for having some neat adventures!! Love, Dad
ReplyDeleteAre you plugging your nose?? So unnecessary.
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with Courtney.
ReplyDeleteyou made one!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete