14 April 2010

I'm just curious

What do you do when your friends live so far away and you miss out on EVERYTHING? I'm serious.


And what do you do when your old roommate looks like a silent film star? (And what do you do when you remember that all your wedding photographer gave you was thousands of unedited images that you got a year after the event? That's a story for another time. Still bitter.)

10 comments:

  1. If you did not get what you were told you would get then it's time to start bugging the crap out of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! if only that had helped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you have the pictures - there are those who don't even get that.

    Time to let go of the bitterness! (and I'm the one who wrote the check!)

    And that is a great shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, spoken like a true mother! amen barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you two. stop ganging up on me. shoulda gotten a refund, i say...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man, friends should be outlawed from moving away. except you're the one away in your case, aren't you? well, something should be illegal here. it's the pits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lawlz. "i'm the one who wrote the check!" wedding pictures are important. i'm sorry for your loss.

    megan looks fantastic. it is hard to be away from friends. we're not so far if you need a shoulder to cry on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hannah - Email me sometime if you'd like help editing your images. I'd be happy to help.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hanner, i must suggest that I equally feel your pain. missing this grand event was akin to sticking a knife in my heart. but at least I got a baby out of it.

    and i totally feel ya on the wedding photos.

    ReplyDelete