oh man, walt is the WORST character but honestly, his dad michael is far far far worse. i can't even think about him. blech! sadly, i've seen him in other movies (older ones) where i never recognized him and still all i can think about it how annoying he is in LOST.
S: "If this were a scary movie, I'd be with a hot chick, not you Barbar." H: "It's Babar." S:"Shut up!"
Hahaha. I love it. Although I totally disagree about Michael. I thought he was a pretty tragic character. Maybe he wasn't as well-developed as others, but I thought he got a lot more interesting when he killed Ana Lucia and Libby.
oh man, walt is the WORST character but honestly, his dad michael is far far far worse. i can't even think about him. blech! sadly, i've seen him in other movies (older ones) where i never recognized him and still all i can think about it how annoying he is in LOST.
ReplyDeletelove the clips.
ugh, MICHAEL. i hate michael more than i hate walt. i don't know if i ever really hated walt except that he accompanied michael.
ReplyDeletemichael is mercutio in "romeo and juliet," and he is awesome in it. and i was sad to see him get killed off there. haha.
i also used to hate sawyer when he was a jerk but he has definitely redeemed himself.
S: "If this were a scary movie, I'd be with a hot chick, not you Barbar."
ReplyDeleteH: "It's Babar."
S:"Shut up!"
Hahaha. I love it. Although I totally disagree about Michael. I thought he was a pretty tragic character. Maybe he wasn't as well-developed as others, but I thought he got a lot more interesting when he killed Ana Lucia and Libby.
I love Sawyer. and Sayid. and Desmond, and everybody.
ReplyDeleteMinus Walt and wimpy Michael.