10 February 2010

Cosmo


I was sorting through some pictures that I scanned when I was at my parents' house a few months ago. Here is our cat Cosmo, who I liked to wrap up and pretend that he was a baby. I can't believe how cooperative he was (most of the time). He's now been gone more years than we actually had him but I still tear up a little thinking about him. Also, I have a framed picture of him as a kitten on my dresser. Don't judge me.

9 comments:

  1. Let's mention the fact that the doll bunk beds had Popeye-themed bedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I used to dress up my cat's also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure this is completely normal. I wrapped our dog up in a blanket and took a picture of it too... Except I was 24 years old when I did it (not for the first time, I'm sure) and posted the pic on my FB because I thought it was awesome. I don't judge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:36 PM

    you KNOW I won't judge, that is the cutest thing ever! also, i have a picture of my friend's cat in a barbie bed posted on my fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the second i saw this picture i thought of "I Once Lost My Cat" from scripture scouts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sometimes see a Siamese cat and honestly think it's Cosmo reincarnated. It's spooky.

    I hope he's enjoying cat heaven. He was a good cat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i miss cosmo too.....

    unfortunately bruce doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ella, you sure know how to torture me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I once lost my cat, and I prayed he'd come back

    ReplyDelete