06 January 2010

The janitor's going to get a surprise when he sees how many Kleenex I used and threw away today


Also--how can I dress appropriately for cold weather without looking like a hobo? The girl next to me on the metro was dressed so cute and winter-worthy I had a little clothing crush on her.

Also also--the static from my hat + scarf + gloves is not helping much with anything.

Also also also--I may have listened to this song on the walk home from the metro and then ran along to the beat 1) to get warm and 2) because it was run-worthy and 3) I was embarrassingly winded afterward.




Maybe some leather pants would help this winter.

8 comments:

  1. Yellow learher pants.

    Also, I really like that Cup of Jo blog you linked to yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I ever tell you about the dorm mate I had that was obsessed with Freddie Mercury? She was pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. after watching any music video with him i'm pretty sure everyone should have an obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture of you, very comic. Maybe you could do a stand in for SNL???

    Cute picture.

    I guess it is cold there. Are you getting more snow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha. my father in law told me one day that i looked like i was going to mardi gras in my winter-warmth getup, so i'm totally with you on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe I won't mention that it was 75 degrees at 5 pm!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hannah--I look like a hobo everyday here. And a fat one too with like 80 layers of clothes on. (Seriously, yesterday I wore small stretchy shorts, thermals, tights, and jeans in addition to no less than 4 shirts underneath my northface tundra jacket. Not to mention a giant scarf and knitted hat!) I look so ridiculous! haha...

    I am totally not cut out for this weather, especially when it involves walking everywhere. My hat is officially off to you and everyone I know who has endured countless winters and survived!

    Also, you look cute in that picture even though you are super bundled up. :)

    ReplyDelete