14 November 2009

3:27

(Norway)

Robbie is a rockstar. He just ran a marathon today in three hours and twenty-seven minutes. And I'm complaining about being tired because I had to drive the car home from Richmond. That's my excuse for blogging about it all later. Love.

12 comments:

  1. holy cow. that's awesome. about double that and you've got my time... so embarrassing.

    i walked by your old office the other day and looked in hoping to see you.

    not sure what i was thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:32 PM

    Tell Robbie that the Montierths are impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so rockstar that Robbie is a rockstar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go - 6 more minutes and he's beat Dad's record!! He seems to have absorbed some Terrill bloodlines!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job...Rob!

    Yes, it must be the Terrill in Robbie that makes him run so fast...?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish some of that running motivation would rub off on me! I am impressed! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was Harry posting as Dawn being amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, isn't that like a really good time? I'm super impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very, very cool. Especially impressive that it's not a downhill race, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. yee ha!

    good job Robbie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the qualifying time for boston in robbie's age bracket is 3:10. so maybe next year. the age bracket is so stupid because it's like 18-34 i think, so he has 10 years to get an easier qualifying time. oh well.

    but! 3:27 is totally awesome because he was aiming for 3:20 (the fall threw him off a bit) and his best time before that was like 3:50, and then that other time that we ran a 5 hour marathon, let's not talk about that.

    ReplyDelete