Are you still there? I'm just wondering. The only commenter lately is the faithful Granny Babs. Gold star for you, Mom. Thanks for giving me confidence even though you are in another state.
sorry hannah, you know how it gets when you read blogs on google reader, they are all just there and then you cruise down and by the time you're at the end, you're finished! i'm still here.
I know I usually comment, but my internet is so slow that I haven't been clicking over to comment. That's the only reason I'd ever give up my obsessive commenting.
as a blogger I curse Google Reader, as I reader I revel in it.
I am here. I have been reading. I have been enjoying the pictures. I have not had an thing worth typing as a comment, a complete fault of mine, nothing to do with your or your material.
Ok sisters, I don't know what you mean about "giving" and "getting" because I give plenty. Right? Yes? Ok.
And Amy, I needed a low-impact exercise regimen for my bad knee, so water aerobics it is. And I hope everyone noticed my friend Mel's comment about "old lady stew" on the water aerobics post.
And I'm not needy, I was just wondering about commenting. But I do think it's funny that Mom hasn't commented yet, since Mom says "I don't care about the posts, I just like reading the comments!"
I am here, too. I read your work blog too and you are a very good writer.
ReplyDeletesorry hannah, you know how it gets when you read blogs on google reader, they are all just there and then you cruise down and by the time you're at the end, you're finished! i'm still here.
ReplyDeleteStill here, too.
ReplyDeleteAnd just thought of you last night while listening to ABBA.
PRESENT!
ReplyDeleteThe curse of the RSS feed, I'm sad to say, is that I comment about 1/3 the amount that I used to.
We can always count on Babs for a pick-me-up comment.
*waves*
ReplyDeleteI know I usually comment, but my internet is so slow that I haven't been clicking over to comment. That's the only reason I'd ever give up my obsessive commenting.
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel... but I am here!
ReplyDeleteHere!
ReplyDeleteLoved your pictures of the trip. Enjoyable.
I am curious about the water aerobics though.
I iz alwaez heer!
ReplyDeleteas a blogger I curse Google Reader, as I reader I revel in it.
ReplyDeleteI am here. I have been reading. I have been enjoying the pictures. I have not had an thing worth typing as a comment, a complete fault of mine, nothing to do with your or your material.
Still here. :)
ReplyDeleteim there, i mean here. i read and love it ! mwa mwa mwa
ReplyDeleteI commented on the womens services blog.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of your trip. Looks like paradise. I'm sure it was hard to come back to reality.
NO, YOU'RE DEAD TO US NOW THAT YOU'RE MARRIED!
ReplyDeletealso, can you please let us post anonymously again. AND did you find out about that nonfiction vampire book yet? grotchias
You have to give it to get it, baby!
ReplyDeleteWhat has Google reader done to us?
I'm a passive reader. Commenting is far too much effort.
ReplyDeleteummm.....i agree with phoebe.
ReplyDeleteI am here! I would comment more but we don't have internet, so when I do get to check blogs, I have to do it fast.
ReplyDeletei'm here but can never think of witty things to comment.
ReplyDeleteso needy
ReplyDeleteOk sisters, I don't know what you mean about "giving" and "getting" because I give plenty. Right? Yes? Ok.
ReplyDeleteAnd Amy, I needed a low-impact exercise regimen for my bad knee, so water aerobics it is. And I hope everyone noticed my friend Mel's comment about "old lady stew" on the water aerobics post.
And I'm not needy, I was just wondering about commenting. But I do think it's funny that Mom hasn't commented yet, since Mom says "I don't care about the posts, I just like reading the comments!"
Mom was working at the temple this weekend.
ReplyDeleteAnd then was at Michelle M's wedding reception - where she had an assignment!
And then had to go to the market - it is Saturday night after all!!
And the comments are the best part.
R U KIDDIN? who else do i talk to these days other than my computer?
ReplyDeleteYup, still reading from Germany. :)
ReplyDeleteI am still reading. I am just a lazy commenter(is that a word?). I love your blog. And I think you are cool/awesome!
ReplyDeletelike most other commenters, reader is the reason I don't so much. they need to make that easier- as in- not make me have to open a new window.
ReplyDelete