05 May 2008

I don't go to sleep to dream

As most everyone knows already, I talk in my sleep. There is a long history of this activity.

Anyway, I assume that when I wake up exhausted in the morning, it's because I've been talking in my sleep. Last night I had a scary dream that I don't really remember the details of, except that Martin Keamy (LOST spoiler alert in that link!) was playing a big role.

LOST, anyone? Does he FREAK anyone else out? Who watches it, anyway? Are you completely confused with all this time travel??! Is time travel another reference to the title of the show??

And it turns out that the guy that plays him was a comedian. Lame. I hate the man.

I have nothing else profound to say except that apparently this show is consuming my life.

4 comments:

  1. My better half and I started watching the first season of Lost and were, well, lost! It was kinda freaky, scary in a mystery kinda way. Anyway, we had the best of intentions to rent the first season and try to understand it, but never did. Now, I am addicted to Heroes and got behind late last fall and will have to wait for the vids to come out and catch up there. As of today I am also behind missing The Office and Survivor last week whilst at W.C.
    Behind - there seems to be a theme here. Oh, yes I'm also behind on my laundry, ironing, house work, and after all the BYU Creamery ice cream I think my behind is a bit bigger behind me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOST...i love it so much. yes, when i watched season 3 i put it on my ipod and would watch it in bed with kim because it too scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That guy seems too oafish to be sinister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You obviously don't watch Lost.

    ReplyDelete