a lot of people think that giant harmonicas are easy to play but they are WRONG. especially if they have never tried reading sheet music while doing it.
Okay, am I supposed to take this seriously??
I'm not gonna lie, it took me about 5 minutes and 2 views of that picture to get what they were doing. I feel like an idiot.
thanks for clearing that up eliza
It took me a minute also. I thought maybe Blue Bird was a hint or someting. It's too early.
a lot of people think that giant harmonicas are easy to play but they are WRONG. especially if they have never tried reading sheet music while doing it.
ReplyDeleteOkay, am I supposed to take this seriously??
ReplyDeleteI'm not gonna lie, it took me about 5 minutes and 2 views of that picture to get what they were doing. I feel like an idiot.
ReplyDeletethanks for clearing that up eliza
ReplyDeleteIt took me a minute also. I thought maybe Blue Bird was a hint or someting. It's too early.
ReplyDelete