01 November 2007

Come away with me, Lucille, in my merry Oldsmobile

Lately I have been thinking a lot about me and Mel's dear kitteh, Lucille Bluth. Lucille was awesome because even cat-haters liked her. She was also very well-behaved and loved taking showers.

Remember when she was just a baby?


And then she grew up?


I miss her.


Now she is living in Seattle with my friend Megan. Bless you Megan, for giving her a home and all of her needed shots.

4 comments:

  1. So sweet. I want to meet her. Will she be moving back to Utah when you go back? Also, when she got bigger did she change colors or is it just the lighting in the pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I liked Lucille Bluth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hannah. best news ever.
    our Lucille is still in provo.
    She is living with Heather and Courtney. i need to visit her. real bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:34 PM

    I just spent some time catching up on your blog, and I was pleased to see the following:

    1. Mention of Jerry Seinfeld's Halloween memories. "Everyone we know if just GIVING it away?"

    2. Mention of my blog (yes, it really is that easy to make me feel special).

    and

    3. Pictures of you dressed like you were in a car accident.

    You rule.

    ReplyDelete