13 August 2007

"...But it's a dry heat!"

Double Arch (not McD's)

I've been told we make a very photogenic couple

I don't remember if this was before or after I yelled "IF YOU DON'T GET DOWN NOW I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU"

Ice cream social at the KOA in Moab--possibly the highlight of my weekend--many memories of childhood campouts came flooding back to me

Moab's catchphrase

Goblin Valley

Robbie baring his chest

Our friends Marisa and Rob who conquered the valley

Ta da!

5 comments:

  1. It might be dry, but that doesn't make it any cooler!

    Looks like a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:13 AM

    When we were standing on that rock I felt bad because I know it must have looked scary like the other things the boys were doing, but it wasn't. I hope your side feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt like such a poor sport but it was SO HOT out there! Maybe I would have been braver had I put real shoes on.

    And my side is better... thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:01 AM

    Good. And I didn't think you were a poor sport at all. It was pretty freakin' miserable out there. Climbing the gray rock was just the one thing I wanted to do for some reason. I have weird goals.

    PS: Rob rented Pootie Tang; I haven't watched it yet but you better believe I am excited.

    ReplyDelete