I rode my bike to work today--the second time this week! Huzz. It's a pretty fast commute (about 20 minutes to do 3.6 miles... on my cruiser with like 2 speeds), and if I am running late, I'm still faster on my bike than I am when I'm rushing to the metro and missing my train. The only problem is that I didn't really think about the consequences of riding really fast just after eating a big bowl of cereal (i.e., almost puking in the elevator, TMI, sorry). No one ever tells you to take that into consideration like they do with that 30 minute rule and swimming.
eating immediately after can also be a problem. I ate a piece of toast right when I walked in the door from a run the other week and almost tossed my cookies.
ReplyDeletei love you riding your bike!
ReplyDeleteits so good! seriously!
i eat breakfast when i get to work! that helps!
ohhh i cannot wait to ride my bike to work next week! good job, han.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could ride my bike to work!!
ReplyDeletei always feel pukey if i ride too fast.
ReplyDeletejust the other day, i walked into a building, walked past the lobby, felt the urge, went running back into the lobby, found the trash can and puked a bunch into a trashcan... bad day.
when is your next awesome trip? all your friends are going to china, why don't you?