Sweaty man. How do we all look so good sweaty?
I love random dance parties! I sincerely hope "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" by Will Smith was played. And your hair looks cute pulled back like that.
It's not violent, it's not violent! It's just krumpin!
ain't no party like an s club party! heeeeey. hooooo. everybody get down tonight.
Oh to be young and carefree again, makes me miss my Tuesday taco night with fun and games!
d.a.n.c.e.in the words of my sister "i've never seen anything like this" i love it.
Sweaty man. How do we all look so good sweaty?
ReplyDeleteI love random dance parties! I sincerely hope "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" by Will Smith was played. And your hair looks cute pulled back like that.
ReplyDeleteIt's not violent, it's not violent! It's just krumpin!
ReplyDeleteain't no party like an s club party! heeeeey. hooooo. everybody get down tonight.
ReplyDeleteOh to be young and carefree again, makes me miss my Tuesday taco night with fun and games!
ReplyDeleted.a.n.c.e.
ReplyDeletein the words of my sister "i've never seen anything like this"
i love it.